Friday, November 18, 2011

The Pledge , worth sharing

There is power in this pledge to live by, thank you for sharing...


NEVER FEAR, NEVER QUIT!

The Pledge

- I will take full responsibility for my own happiness, for my own success, and for my life.
- I will not blame other people for my problems, nor will I allow low self-esteem, self-limiting beliefs, or the negativity of others to talk me out of achieving what I am capable of achieving and becoming the person I am capable of being.
- I will face rejection and failure with courage, awareness, and perseverance, making these experiences the platform for future acceptance and success.
- I will do the things I’m afraid to do, but which I know should be done. Sometimes this will mean asking for help to do that which I can’t do by myself.
- I will earn the help I need in advance by helping other people now, and repay the help I receive by serving others later.
-When I fall down, I will get back up, whatever it takes.
-My faith and my gratitude for all I have been blessed with will shine through in my attitudes and in my actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment